Medcine Bow Lodge

Medcine Bow Lodge
The Ride of A Lifetime

Monday, February 13, 2012

"Off the Beaten Path"




We have had continuous snow on and off since Thursday. It is perfect conditions for enjoying the winter activities. Tim went out this morning and re- groomed my snowshoe trail. The snow was coming down heavy with my face being covered and the visibility not being great. It was still beautiful and so peaceful, only hearing the steps of my feet in the deep snow. Normally I go a different direction and thankfully, I was led to detour today, because off the path, I came upon my husband Tim with the snowmobile buried and he needed help! There is never a dull moment living this life. It only took the  two of us just a few minutes working together to get the sled unstuck. Tim was out and about gathering downed trees for firewood. As you can see, he was very happy that I got off the beaten path.

No comments:

Post a Comment